The most popular medical definitions:
Other popular articles in the medical dictionary:
- Chemical symbol of the element argon.
- Abbreviation for accommodation, anode, anterior, and total acidity.
- Prefix, denoting absence of.
- Mother, what is a 'gentleman'? - "A Letter of Credit", Susan Warner.
- She is a good girl, too. - "A Master's Degree", Margaret Hill McCarter.
- Don't you think this would be a good time? - "Queen Hildegarde", Laura Elizabeth Howe Richards.
Each person working in the medical industry sometimes needs to know how to define a word from medical terminology. For example - how to explain A? Here you can see the medical definition for A. Medical-dictionary.cc is your online dictionary, full of medical definitions.