The most popular medical definitions:
Other popular articles in the medical dictionary:
- 1. To dismiss honorably from a university or special school with the degree appropriate to the course of studies successfully followed. 2. One who has been graduated and has received a degree from a university or special school. 3. A vessel, usually of glass, suitably marked, used for measuring liquids.
- A glass tube marked for measuring liquids.
- " Boots" was a graduate who turned up every Fall and took charge of the second or scrub team. - "Left Guard Gilbert", Ralph Henry Barbour.
- A portion of the townspeople were for hiring a graduate of the State Normal School, a young woman with modern training. - "Cy Whittaker's Place", Joseph C. Lincoln.
- Some, to be sure, among these midshipmen soon to graduate, took each day as it came, with little or no emotion. - "Dave Darrin's Fourth Year at Annapolis", H. Irving Hancock.
Each person working in the medical industry sometimes needs to know how to define a word from medical terminology. For example - how to explain graduate? Here you can see the medical definition for graduate. Medical-dictionary.cc is your online dictionary, full of medical definitions.