The most popular medical definitions:
Other popular articles in the medical dictionary:
- Chemical symbol of phosphorus. Abbreviation of pugillus, a handful.
- Abbreviation of pupil, and optic papilla.
- " All the same," retorted Toby, savagely, " he's a t- t- thief, and outside the p- p- pale of the law." - "At Whispering Pine Lodge", Lawrence J. Leslie.
- Are there any bears on P. E. Island, Anne? - "Anne Of The Island", Lucy Maud Montgomery.
- 10 6 to 7 p. - "The Passaic Flood of 1903", Marshall Ora Leighton.
Each person working in the medical industry sometimes needs to know how to define a word from medical terminology. For example - how to explain P? Here you can see the medical definition for P. Medical-dictionary.cc is your online dictionary, full of medical definitions.