The most popular medical definitions:
Other popular articles in the medical dictionary:
- The foretelling of the probable course of a disease; a forecast of the outcome of a disease.
- Anticipation or prediction as to difficulties to expect in a disease.
- The prognosis is unfavorable. - "Common Diseases of Farm Animals", R. A. Craig, D. V. M..
- According to the later comment of the financial critics- those writers whose opinions are always interesting, rather, perhaps, than valuable- diagnosis, and not prognosis, being their forte- according to the critics, then, the members of the Combine, patiently biding their time, chanced to hit upon a morning when a well- defined war rumor joined company with a sudden and utterly unexplained drop of five pounds in copper in London. - "Loaded Dice", Ellery H. Clark.
- Prognosis as regards hearing should be guarded at first. - "Manual of Surgery Volume Second: Extremities--Head--Neck. Sixth Edition.", Alexander Miles Alexis Thomson.
Each person working in the medical industry sometimes needs to know how to define a word from medical terminology. For example - how to explain prognosis? Here you can see the medical definition for prognosis. Medical-dictionary.cc is your online dictionary, full of medical definitions.