The most popular medical definitions:
1. The sowing of bacteria on...
Other popular articles in the medical dictionary:
- Change in learning in one situation due to prior learning in another situation. The transfer can be positive ( with second learning improved by first) or negative ( where the reverse holds).
- You have to go there and transfer." - "Tangle Hold", F. L. Wallace.
- All she'd done was to say she wanted to apply for a transfer! - "Legacy", James H Schmitz.
- The boat had been sold to Denas Tresham, the money paid, and the deed of transfer to John Penelles ready made out. - "A Singer from the Sea", Amelia Edith Huddleston Barr.
Each person working in the medical industry sometimes needs to know how to define a word from medical terminology. For example - how to explain transfer? Here you can see the medical definition for transfer. Medical-dictionary.cc is your online dictionary, full of medical definitions.